Treating Those with Mental Disorders: A Comprehensive Approach to Case Conceptualization and Treatment, 2nd Edition
©2019 |Pearson | Available
Victoria E Kress
Matthew J. Paylo, Youngstown State University
©2019 |Pearson | Available
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content with links to embedded videos and activities. Instructors, visit pearsonhighered.com/etextbooks/ted to register for your digital examination copy. Students, register for or purchase your eText at pearsonhighered.com/etextbooks/ted
Preface is available for download in PDF format.
This material is protected under all copyright laws, as they currently exist. No portion of this material may be reproduced, in any form or by any means, without permission in writing from the publisher.
1. Developing Effective Treatment Plans
2. Real World Treatment Planning: Systems, Culture, and Ethics
3. Safety-Related Clinical Issues and Treatment Planning
4. Depressive, Bipolar, and Related Disorders
5. Anxiety Disorders
6. Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
7. Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders
8. Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
9. Personality Disorders
10. Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
11. Feeding and Eating Disorders
12. Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorders, and Elimination Disorders
13. Neurodevelopmental and Neurocognitive Disorders
14. Dissociative Disorders and Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders
15. Sleep-Wake Disorders, Sexual Dysfunctions, Paraphilic Disorders, and Gender Dysphoria
|Online purchase price||$39.96|
|Online purchase price||$99.99||
This package contains:
Victoria E. Kress, Ph.D./LPCC-S, NCC, CCMHC, is the director of the clinical mental health and addictions counseling programs at Youngstown State University. She has over 20 years of experience in various clinical settings. She has been the recipient of over 30 counseling awards, most recognizing her for her leadership, advocacy, and mentorship initiatives. She is a past president of Chi Sigma Iota International and the Ohio Counseling Association. She has published over 120 peer-reviewed journal articles and book chapters, and has co-authored two additional books: Beyond the DSM Story (Sage) and Counseling Children and Adolescents (Pearson).
Matthew J. Paylo, Ph.D./LPCC-S (OH), is an associate professor, director of the student affairs and college counseling program, and the program director of the counseling program at Youngstown State University. He has over 12 years of clinical experience in various settings including community mental health centers, prisons, hospitals, residential treatment facilities, and college counseling centers. Matthew is passionate about implementing evidence-based interventions within therapeutic relationships that manifest empathy, unconditional positive regard, and genuineness. He has published over 30 peer-reviewed journal articles and book chapters, and has co-authored another book: Counseling Children and Adolescents (Pearson).
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.