YouTube for Business: Online Video Marketing for Any Business, 2nd Edition
©2011 |Que Publishing | Out of print
©2011 |Que Publishing | Out of print
YouTube’s 120 million viewers are a tempting target for any business, large or small. How can you tap into the potential of YouTube to promote your business and sell your products or services?
YouTube marketing is easy enough that any business can do it. All you need is some low-cost video equipment—and a winning strategy. After you figure out the right type of videos to produce, you can use YouTube to attract new customers and better service existing ones.
That’s where this book comes in. The valuable information and advice in YouTube for Business help you make YouTube part of your online marketing plan, improve brand awareness, and drive traffic to your company’s website—without breaking your marketing budget.
In this updated second edition of YouTube for Business, you learn how to
• Develop a YouTube marketing strategy
• Decide what types of videos to produce
• Shoot great-looking YouTube videos—on a budget
• Edit and enhance your videos
• Create a brand presence with your YouTube channel
• Produce more effective YouTube videos
• Promote your videos on the YouTube site
• Link from your videos to your website with Call-to-Action Overlays
This product is part of the following series. Click on a series title to see the full list of products in the series.
YouTube for Business, 2nd Edition, is updated with 50 additional pages to cover YouTube's new business-related features. These new features include:
" High-definition widescreen videos
" Updated channel pages
" Video annotations and links
" Promoted videos -- PPC advertising on YouTube for business videos
In addition, YouTube for Business, 2nd Edition covers the latest video hardware, software, and accessories, and will be updated with relevant and practical advice for business videos. Also new are the five business profiles that end each section, focusing on successful YouTube marketers.
10. Annotating and Linking Your Videos
New chapter that discusses YouTube's new video annotations feature, which enables producers to overlay pop-up text, links, and other items on their videos -- and how to use this feature to create more effective videos
11. Establishing Your YouTube Channel
New chapter that discusses how to create and customize an effective YouTube channel for your business; updated to cover YouTube's latest channel redesign
18. Optimizing Your Videos for Search
New chapter that discusses SEO techniques for your YouTube videos, to help them place higher in YouTube's search results, as well as in traditional web searches from Google and other search engines
19. Advertising Your YouTube Videos
New chapter discusses YouTube's new Promoted Videos pay-per-click video advertising, and how to use it to promote your videos on the YouTube site
I. Marketing Your Business Online with YouTube
1. How YouTube Can Help You Market Your Business
2. Developing Your YouTube Marketing Strategy
3. Creating Informative Videos
4. Creating Educational Videos
5. Creating Entertaining Videos
6. Incorporating YouTube Videos in Your Overall Web Marketing Mix
II. Producing Your YouTube Videos
7. Understanding Audio/Video Technology
8. Shooting Webcam Videos
9. Shooting Semi-Pro Videos
10.Shooting Professional Videos
11. Editing and Enhancing Your Videos
12. Tips for Producing More Effective YouTube Videos
III. Managing Your YouTube Videos
13. Uploading Your Videos to YouTube
14. Annotating and Linking Your Videos
15. Managing Comments
16. Establishing Your YouTube Channel
17. Leveraging the YouTube Community
18. Incorporating YouTube Videos on Your Own Website
V. Promotion and Monetization
19. Tracking Performance
20. Marketing Your YouTube Videos
21. Optimizing Your Videos for Search
22. Advertising Your YouTube Videos
23. Using Call-to-Action Overlays on Your Videos
24. Generating Revenues from Your YouTube Videos
25. Using YouTube for B2B Marketing
Pearson offers affordable and accessible purchase options to meet the needs of your students. Connect with us to learn more.
K12 Educators: Contact your Savvas Learning Company Account General Manager for purchase options. Instant Access ISBNs are for individuals purchasing with credit cards or PayPal.
Savvas Learning Company is a trademark of Savvas Learning Company LLC.
Author Michael Miller has written more than 100 how-to books over the past two decades, with more than one million copies in print. His best-selling books include The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide, Using Google AdWords and AdSense, The Complete Idiot’s
Guide to Search Engine Marketing, Sams Teach Yourself YouTube in 10 Minutes, Sams Teach Yourself Google Analytics in 10 Minutes, and Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Computer Basics.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.