Piaget's Theory of Cognitive and Affective Development: Foundations of Constructivism (Allyn & Bacon Classics Edition), 5th Edition
©2004 |Pearson |
Barry J. Wadsworth, Emeritus, Mount Holyoke College
©2004 |Pearson |
This best-selling introduction to Jean Piaget's theory shows readers how children construct and acquire knowledge related to current constructivist approaches.
This text is well-regarded as a work that preserves the historically important research done by Jean Piaget. The Classics Edition retains all of the content of the previous edition and contains updates in critical areas by Barry Wadsworth and a foreword by William Gray, Dean of the School of Education, University of Toledo.
1. Intellectual Organization and Adaptation.
2. Intellectual Development and Other Factors.
3. Sensorimotor Development.
4. The Development of Preoperational Thought.
5. The Development of Concrete Operations.
6. The Development of Formal Operations.
7. Further Aspects of Piaget's Theory.
8. The Implications of Piaget's Theory for Education: Principles of Constructivism.
Pearson offers special pricing when you package your text with other student resources. If you're interested in creating a cost-saving package for your students, contact your Pearson rep.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.