Manage and grow your program
Help is just a phone call or email away. We’ll assist with student enrollment and placement, data analysis, student recruitment, and tech support to keep your classes in session — all so you can focus on reaching your district’s goals and meeting your students’ changing needs.
Your account manager will be your main point of contact when you need support. He or she will help you monitor and renew your licenses and will listen to your recommendations for technical and program enhancements to improve your digital learning experience.
For more sophisticated implementations, you’ll work closely with a program manager — a fellow educator dedicated to understanding your students’ needs and your expectations. Whether you have a question about curriculum or student placement, we’ll resolve your concerns based on an understanding of your school, your students, and our solutions. Your program manager will:
- prepare you and your staff for the first day of class
- facilitate student enrollment and placement
- collaborate with your staff to address your students’ needs
- provide the evaluation tools and data you need to assess performance and maintain funding
Academic program managers
If you add our certified online teachers to your staff, you’ll also receive support from one of our academic program managers who will help you implement your online curriculum and manage your district’s day-to-day operations, including:
- developing processes for effective enrollment, placement, instruction, progress reporting, and invoicing
- continuously analyzing performance data and collaborating with your site coordinator to make regular improvements
- researching and sharing current trends in online learning to support your teachers and students
Experienced technical support
We’re here to help you smoothly navigate our online learning platform and keep your classes in session. Our extensive program management support will allow you to personalize learning without drastically increasing your technology staff’s workload. Think of us as your IT partner.
Extensive online help resources
Pearson also gives your students, teachers, parents, and staff 24/7 access to an extensive searchable online help system and online training resources on topics such as using the online learning platform, troubleshooting personal computer and software problems, getting organized, and helping students succeed in an online learning environment.