Attendees of Pearson’s Executive Leadership Forum will enjoy a $295 discounted rate at INNSIDE New York Nomad.
INNSIDE New York Nomad
132 West 27th Street
10001 New York
Visit Pearson’s personalized booking website to secure your reservation.
The deadline to book your hotel room at the negotiated rate is September 1, 2017. After this date, rooms will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis at the hotel’s current rate.
Attendees are responsible for travel costs and arrangements to and from New York.
Arrival and departure
Arrival: Wednesday, September 27
Plan to arrive before 4:00 p.m. The welcome dinner begins promptly at 6:30 p.m.
Departure: Thursday, September 28
Plan to depart after 6:30 p.m. The meeting ends at 4:00 p.m.
The hotel is easily reached by taxi, Uber, or subway from JFK, LaGuardia, and Newark airports.
The hotel is one block from the 28th Street Station.
- JFK: Passengers will use the AirTrain JFK system to connect to LIRR from the airport for a $5.00 ticket fee, and then transfer to the MTA Subway for $2.75.
- LaGuardia: Purchase a MetroCard from the machine outside the terminal and get on the the M60 bus. It is a $2.75 fare to get to 125th Street and Lexington Avenue, from which you will transfer to the MTA Subway to Manhattan for no extra charge.
- Newark: The AirTrain connects to NJ Transit and Amtrak trains on the Northwest Corridor, which will bring you into Penn Station in Manhattan for $11.55 one way. Consult the schedule for train times, especially for late-night arrivals, as trains do not run after 2:00 a.m.
- JFK: $52 flat rate to Manhattan, plus tolls and tip.
- LaGuardia: $20 to $30, plus tolls and tip.
- Newark: $52 to $75, plus tolls and tip.
Valet parking is available at the hotel. No hourly rates or in-and-out privileges. All rates are for 24 hours.
- Standard vehicle: $55 + tax
- SUV: $65 + tax
For more information, please contact Shelina Garza.