Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management, 5th edition
Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management
You'll get a bound printed text.
For courses in operations and supply chain management.
An integrated approach to operations and supply chain management
Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management is an integrated, comprehensive introduction to both operations and supply chain management (SCM). The text remains engaging and brief while integrating all of the major concepts of both subjects in one cohesive source. The 5th Edition contains updated content and thorough coverage of analytical tools and techniques that students will apply to their careers in operations and SCM. It explores these topics in an interesting and relatable manner, providing students with real-world examples and easy-to-understand material.
Also available with MyLab Operations Management
By combining trusted authors’ content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab Operations Management does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab, ask your instructor to confirm the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab Operations Management, search for:
0134833511 / 9780134833514 Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management Plus MyLab Operations Management with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 5/e
Package consists of:
- 0134740602 / 9780134740607 Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management
- 0134742176 / 9780134742175 MyLab Operations Management with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management
Table of contents
PART I: CREATING VALUE THROUGH OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAINS
1. Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management
2. Operations and Supply Chain Strategies
PART II: ESTABLISHING THE OPERATIONS ENVIRONMENT
3. Process Choice and Layout Decisions in Manufacturing and Services
4. Business Processes
5. Managing Quality
6. Managing Capacity
PART III: ESTABLISHING SUPPLY CHAIN LINKAGES
7. Supply Management
PART IV: PLANNING AND CONTROLLING OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAINS
10. Sales and Operations Planning (Aggregate Planning)
11. Managing Inventory throughout the Supply Chain
12. Managing Production across the Supply Chain
13. JIT / Lean Production
PART V: PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCT/SERVICE DEVELOPMENT
14. Managing Projects
15. Developing Products and Services
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (April 12th 2018) - Copyright © 2019