The work-based learning landscape is changing - are you ready? Pearson's Education to Employment conference will bring educators from across the sector together to hear about the latest developments in skills education and routes into employment.
Two free, full day events will take place on:
- 12 May 2016 in Bradford
- 19 May 2016 in London.
The conference will explore:
- the key progression routes from education into employment
- the latest updates and developments on what’s happening with the new apprenticeship standards
- best practice on how to deliver post-16 English and maths qualifications in a work-based learning environment
- advice on how to deliver an effective traineeship programme
- the latest funding updates and their impact on your organisation
- how we are supporting you through a period of reform.