What will the classroom of the future look like? Pearson UK invited several speakers to the Pearson Lab at Makerversity, a space for makers at Somerset House, London, to discuss how technology is starting to change the nature of learning. You can watch the video here.
The speakers were:
- Steve Besley, head of policy at Pearson
- Jan Murray, education journalist
- Tom Tobia, co-founder of Makerversity
- John Elledge, editor, EducationInvestor
- Louis Reynolds, Demos
- Edward Lawless, principal of Pamoja Education