The Pupil Survey is anonymous, easily accessible and takes just 15-20 minutes to complete.
With versions developed for Primary children in Years 4-6* and Secondary pupils in Years 7-11, the survey covers:
- mental health and wellbeing
- emotional strengths and skills
- support networks
*The pupil survey isn’t appropriate for children under the age of 8
The Staff Survey is designed for all staff working with pupils at school, and like the pupil survey is also anonymous.
- staff knowledge and confidence in dealing with pupil’s mental health
- teaching staff's own wellbeing (based on existing, validated scales)
- wellbeing support at school
- areas of concern or worry relating to their job
- what would make the biggest difference to improving staff mental wellbeing at work?