Career Success Program
A program designed to help learners discover, develop, and demonstrate their best professional selves to get their targeted job and achieve lifelong career success
Request more information
Learners today want to make sure they’re prepared for success — in their future careers, for advancement in their current careers, or even for a wholesale career change.
This requires mastery of the necessary occupation-specific competencies, but just as important are interpersonal skills and personal qualities. These “soft” skills enable individuals to manage themselves and interact effectively with others in the workplace.
Our Career Success Program is designed to help learners discover, develop, and demonstrate the occupational and personal and social capabilities that are vital for successful 21st century employment and lifelong success.
The program helps learners connect their academic plan to their career plan through exploration and preparation. It transforms their career pathway into logical, manageable steps to discover who they are and how that translates to their goals, develop transferrable skills, and demonstrate their value to potential employers.
• Nine Career Success milestones (Self-discovery through Considering Opportunities)
• GRIT™ Gauge pre- and post-assessment, Mindset activities, and Digital credentials
• LinkedIn profile development and networking activities
• Labor Market Insight data that offers real-time job information on geographic area, industry, and employer, plus the education and skills required for a career field or specific job
• Conley Readiness Index (CRI) pre- and post-assessment measures college and career readiness
• 20 College Readiness modules (including Academic and Life Skills such as time management and financial literacy)
• Personal and Social Capabilities (PSC) Digital Badges to evidence transferrable skills (can be added)
It’s designed to be used as a comprehensive program. However, some resources are available as individual components.
Help prepare students for the real world with our Career Success Program
See how it works