Enhance Your Online Courses
MyCourseTools is a dynamic online library of more than 36,000 digital assets that will energize your online content, engage your students, and enhance the learning experiences of any online, hybrid, or web-enhanced course. All assets are 100% Pearson-owned, which means no extra royalty fees, and no time spent waiting for rights and permission research to be completed.
The wide variety of media forms a rich palette of active learning experiences allowing an institution to effectively address many different learning styles. The simulations, videos, animations, figures, virtual labs, interactive tutorials, podcasts, and documents provide a unique resource for course developers. Access to the assets in this interactive and searchable site can be available via institutional annual license fee, unique customer portal, or an enrollment-based agreement.
The taxonomy is straightforward with assets tagged by discipline, course, topic, asset type, asset title, and keyword. Navigation is user-friendly, icons are explained by subtitles, and the learning curve is short.
MyCourseTools contains a continually expanding breadth of content that can enhance courses at all educational levels.
MyCourseTools is interactive. Using a site-provided personal page and workspace, course designers can:
- Browse by discipline, course, topic, asset type, and asset title
- Navigate and search easily
- Search within each discipline by asset type, asset title, and keyword
- View and select assets
- Create individual project folders
- Assign assets to individual projects
- Share projects with other MyCourseTools users
- Request asset links be placed in a Pearson-hosted, customer-specific online portal
- Manage projects
- Archive and reactivate projects for later reference or revision
- Delete projects which are no longer viable
Experience MyCourseTools for yourself by requesting your own personal demo access from firstname.lastname@example.org