To work in Pearson Writer, your computer must meet at least the 56 kbps (kilobits per second) connection speed and be using one of the following operating system and browser configurations.
Not sure what Operating system you are using? Check http://whatsmyos.com/
Not sure what browser or version you’re using? Check http://whatbrowser.org/
MS Office Add-In
- To use the Pearson Writer Microsoft word add-in, you will need to have installed the native Microsoft word client, Office 2013 or later, 32-bit or 64-bit version or Office 365 (Office Online with Word).
- The Pearson Writer Microsoft word add-in is supported on Windows 7 or later and MAC OS X Yosemite (OS X 10.10) or later.
- The Pearson Writer Microsoft word add-in is currently only supported on desktops, not mobile devices.
- On Windows OS systems, Internet Explorer 11 must be installed on your machine but does not have to be the default browser.
Mobile Requirements and information
Universal mobile apps are available in the App Store and the Google Play store for the following mobile OS versions.
- The iOS Spotlight Search is available on iOS 9 and above. This feature is not supported on iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad mini, and iPod touch (5th generation).
- Using Pearson Writer on your mobile browsers is not supported and may result in unexpected behaviour.
- Force touch is available only on iPhone 6s or later versions.
* Note that using IE 11 is not recommended and may result in unexpected behaviour with Notebook and NoteClipper.