StatCrunch continuously provides updates to the software. Read what’s new here and be sure to follow StatCrunch on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to keep up with the latest updates.
October 2017 updates:
- Usability enhancements make interaction with the StatCrunch data table more intuitive.
- The Data > Recode feature was upgraded to allow for replacing the existing column(s) with the recoded values.
- Several stability & security enhancements were made.
July 2017 updates:
- A new Featured data sets page has been added with an initial inventory of 10 featured data sets.
- The result history has been improved, with more details provided for result titles.
- A new Randomization test for slope applet allows for resampling while tracking the slope between two variables.
Detailed release notes for July 2017 updates
June 2017 updates:
- StatCrunch was migrated to newer, cloud-based storage servers. This improves reliability, speed, and security.
- The searching of shared data has been improved to prioritize the best data sets.
Detailed release notes for June 2017 updates
May 2017 update:
- The StatCrunchThis bookmarklet has been updated. Please reinstall to restore full functionality: StatCrunchThis
February 2017 updates:
- The Index/Time Plot has been upgraded to improve labeling for various options under "X axis Format".
- Saving a data set for the first time in a blank StatCrunch session no longer requires the opening of a new page.
- Undo and Redo behavior throughout the StatCrunch application is improved.
Detailed release notes for February 2017 updates