World Economy, The: Geography, Business, Development, 6th Edition
©2012 |Pearson | Available
Frederick P. Stutz, San Diego State University
Barney Warf, Florida State University
©2012 |Pearson | Available
- Chapter 2: Historical Development Railroads and Geography
- Chapter 3: Population and Land Degradation
- Chapter 4: Wind Energy
- Chapter 6: Agro-Foods
- Chapter 7: Export Processing Zones
- Chapter 8: Medical Tourism – Discusses globalization of medical
- Chapter 9: Chinese Internet Censorship
- Chapter 10: Environmental Impacts of Cities
- Chapter 11: Commodity Chains
- Chapter 12: North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Chapter 14: Remittances
- New geography videos (from TVE’s Earth Report and Life series)
- RSS Feeds of current news related to chapter topics.
- Web links and references
- Google Earth tours
- Lecture Powerpoints
1. Economic Geography: An Introduction
2. The Historical Development of Capitalism
4. Resources and Environment
5. Theoretical Considerations
9. Transportation and Communications
10. Cities and Urban Economies
12. International Trade and Investment
13. International Trade Patterns
14. Development and Underdevelopment in the Developing World
Important: To use the test banks below, you must download the TestGen software from the TestGen website. If you need help getting started, read the tutorials on the TestGen site.
|Online purchase price||$29.99|
Geography Coloring Book, 3rd Edition
©2003  | 208 pp
Pearson offers affordable and accessible purchase options to meet the needs of your students. Connect with us to learn more.
K12 Educators: Contact your Savvas Learning Company Account General Manager for purchase options. Instant Access ISBNs are for individuals purchasing with credit cards or PayPal.
Savvas Learning Company is a trademark of Savvas Learning Company LLC.
Dr. Frederick P. Stutz
is Emeritus Professor of Geography at San Diego State University. He received his Ph.D. at Michigan State University, his M.A. at Northwestern University, and B.A. at Valparaiso University. His research interests include Urban Traveler Behavior, GIS Disaster Evacuation of City Traffic, and U.S.-Mexican Border Area Travel Needs Assessment. He is currently working on a project involving Energy and Travel Sustainability—Space-Time Utility Measures for Urban Travel Purposes.
Barney Warf is Professor of Geography at the University of Kansas. He received his Ph.D. at the University of Washington in 1985. His current areas of research are political economy, social theory, producer services, financial markets, telecommunications, the geography of cyberspace, military spending, and international trade. He has authored or edited 5 books, 2 encyclopedias, and 100 journal articles.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.