Pearson recognizes that the Dual Enrollment component of K-12 Education is a dynamic and changing part of the landscape. We see increasing Dual Enrollment initiatives and legislation across the United States and a big increase in the courses being offered and how they are implemented, including:
- K-12 students can be co-mingled in the same classes as their college counterparts in courses offered on campus.
- K-12 students can take these courses in Early College High Schools that are located on campus.
- K-12 students can take these courses at their high schools with the guidance and approval of the partnering colleges.
Pearson also recognizes the challenges in how K-12 schools procure and pay for the products used in these courses including:
- Parents purchasing with credit cards
- Purchases through the college bookstore
- Purchases through K-12 institutional purchase orders
- Use of third party vendors
All of these factors contribute to the challenges of providing you with the best possible products and services for your Dual Enrollment courses. We invite you to explore our offerings, and look forward to your feedback to help us continue to provide the finest product and service solutions to successfully meet your evolving Dual Enrollment needs.