Our assessments are widely used within graduate, managerial and executive recruitment campaigns by large corporate clients on a volume basis, as well as by SMEs looking to sift a focused group of applicants.
The tests typically focus on applicants’ general ability to perform effectively in the role by revealing their numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning abilities, plus their critical thinking ability - depending on the particular competencies required in the role.
Other tools commonly used in selection processes include tests of spoken English and personality traits and values surveys.
If you want to administer our tools independently and avoid consultancy fees, we offer accredited BPS Test User: Ability and Personality training, either in central London or delivered in-house.
Why work with us?
- Save time and reduce hiring costs
- Improve candidate quality at the final stage of recruitment
- Manage high volumes of applicants
- Quickly sift candidates on the basis of solving new and complex tasks
- Determine likely organisational and role fit
- Identify leadership potential