The Pearson Higher Education sales representative assists and supports customers in the transformation of learning. Sales representatives are responsible for creating effective and innovative sales solutions that address the issues and challenges facing institutions, instructors, and students today to meet necessary educational outcomes.
- The ideal candidate will possess a quantifiable record of success with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals. A strong interest in digital media and applications to learning is a must.
Successful sale representatives:
- Employ effective consultative techniques including pre-call planning and productive questioning strategies that lead to winning business.
- Demonstrate superb organizational and follow-up abilities; maintain product knowledge around Pearson technologies, the educational industry, and factors influencing the market environment.
- Deliver technology presentations to faculty.
- Demonstrate teamwork through sharing of best practices and working with cross functional teams.
- Implement company initiatives into sales territory.
- Build strong partnerships with faculty members and college bookstore personnel.
- We are looking for talented salespeople to engage our customers and help us to continue to grow the business.
In addition to a highly competitive base salary and uncapped bonus potential, Pearson sales representatives receive a company car, all travel expenses paid, and an excellent benefits package. We provide an extensive training program and ongoing professional development. Successful sales representatives will have the opportunity to be promoted into sales management, marketing, editorial, digital solutions, and many other areas.