Now in its eighth edition, Financial Management for Decision Makers provides a unique focus on the practical application of financial management and its role in decision making. With its innovative, open–learning approach, it provides an ideal introduction to the world of financial management for students.
"Peter Atrill has produced a clear, comprehensive and up-to–date text which will engage and challenge students from many different backgrounds. This textbook makes excellent use of student activity questions, real life examples and provides fantastic support materials. In an area with a lot of competition I think this book could lead the market."
John Craner, Senior Teaching Fellow, Warwick Business School
· All chapters contain key learning objectives, summaries, and highlighted key terms so that students can track their learning from start to end of the chapter
· Filled with review questions and problems giving students plenty of opportunities to practice and refine their knowledge.
· Real world examples to help students understand the theory in practice.
Visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/atrill to gain access to a suite of resources which accompany this text:
· For instructors: Solution’s manual, and Powerpoint slides
· For students: Opportunities to practice and additional support with our companion website
New to This Edition
· Coverage of operating gearing
· New sections on working capital management
· Increased coverage of financing smaller businesses
· Increased number of activities and Real World cases throughout
Pearson offers special pricing when you package your text with other student resources.
If you're interested in creating a cost-saving package for your students, contact your
Suggested retail price
This title is out of print.
About the Author(s)
Peter Atrill is a freelance academic and author who has worked with leading institutions in the UK, Europe and SE Asia. He has previously held posts as Head of Business and Management and Head of Accounting and Law at Plymouth University Business School.