Higher education - Psychology
Choose from teaching resources for psychology lecturers by authors such as Maltby, Hogg and Vaughan.
Save time marking and give students instant feedback with the multiple choice questions in enhanced eBooks.
Empower your students to excel in research methods with MyLab Research, and track their progress in Revel. Discover why over two-thirds of personality psychology readers choose Pearson. (Source: Nielsen, 2016)
Technology enhanced learning
Track student engagement and prepare your students for class.
Revel includes your chosen textbook, self-assessed interactive exercises, videos and a dashboard showing cohort and individual results.
Cover more complex topics in contact hours by setting reading and self-assessed assignments in Revel. Revel Psychology products include:
- Physiology of Behavior by Carlson - available now
- Biopsychology by Pinel et al - available now
Increase student engagement and offer students instant feedback without changing your course. Enhanced eBooks deliver trusted content along with enhancements such as videos and self-assessed multiple choice questions.
Enhanced eBooks for psychology include:
- Developmental Psychology, 2/E by Gillibrand et al
- Forensic and Criminal Psychology, 6/E by Howitt et al
- Personality, Individual Differences and Intelligence, 4/E by Maltby et al
- Physiology of Behaviour, 12/E by Carlson et al
- Psychology, 6/E by Martin et al
- Social Psychology, 8/E by Martin et al
- Statistics Without Maths for Psychology, 7/E by Dancey et al
Instructor Resource Centre
New and widely adopted textbooks
Customise your own print or digital content
What your peers and students are saying
"The way in which this text is interactive and the inclusion of the multiple choice questions is definitely a reason as to why I would use the Pearson eBook over my core text."
— Reviewer, psychology enhanced eBook
Festival of Higher Education, Buckingham
At this Summer 2018 event, Pearson hosted debates on artificial intelligence and the skills that employers and graduates will need in 2030. Get in touch below to register your interest for future events.