About the Pearson Student Advisory Board
At Pearson, everything we publish - from textbooks to eLearning programmes - is designed to help students learn and achieve success. The Pearson Student Advisory Board works on projects to help us shape the way we create educational resources of the future.
We're seeking bright, motivated university students to become part of the Pearson Student Advisory Board from September until June each year.
We're looking for students who are passionate about the experience of learning and care about helping those in education to reach their full potential.
Student Advisors will have the opportunity to:
- attend the Pearson Student summit, a residential meeting in London – expenses paid
- work on projects to earn extra cash while you study - up to £500 a year
- work in your own time, to suit your timetable - about 2-3 hours a week in term time
- serve on the Board from September 2018 to summer 2019
- collaborate with other bright, ambitious students to make a positive difference in our education business
- have direct communication with Pearson executives and advise on the needs of students
- work with Pearson to help shape our education products and services for future students.
Who can apply?
Undergraduate students in their 1st or 2nd year. We particularly welcome applications from 1st years who will serve on the board in their 2nd year at university.
This opportunity is particularly suitable for students studying Business, (including Management, Marketing, Accounting and Finance), Economics, Law, Psychology and STEM subjects due to a high demand for student input on our Higher Education products in these disciplines.
Students must be enrolled at a university in the UK or Ireland at the time of application.