What we do
Whether you're developing an entirely new online or blended programme, or need help to reinvigorate a current course, our team can adapt to your needs.
What type of courses can we help you to develop?
Whatever the subject area, we focus on developing assets that are the best fit for the learner outcomes you want to achieve. For technical or highly practical subject areas, we have the in-house capability to develop cutting edge virtual and augmented reality learning assets.
As a company that develops, delivers and assesses apprenticeships we’re in a unique position to share our experience and knowledge with you. We can help you to navigate the complex world of apprenticeships and create programmes that offer the flexible learning required by apprentices.
We recognise that the learning preferences of the executive education market differ for each subject and course. We have access to an extensive library of case studies, professional content written by practitioners and bespoke residential corporate development training.
Content sourcing and creation
- New content authoring - support or source subject matter experts
- Existing content mapping to course objectives - using content from your institution, Pearson, or open education resources
- Storyboard reviews for consistency and best practice
- Copy-edit and proofread content
Course design, set-up and testing
- Instructional design for andragogy, user interface and user experience
- Bespoke platform functionality - feedback, instructor uploads, third-party tools
- Platform parameters for adaptive learning, timed delivery, gradebook and ability to edit
- Social tools for peer, learner-instructor and employer interactions
- Analytics reports on learner outcomes
- Quality assurance testing for online, offline and device requirements
- Instructor training and technical support
Multimedia content development
- Interactive presentations - engaging content explanations with knowledge checks
- Simulations - scenario-based learning
- Audio and video - instructor recordings, case studies and animations
- Graphics and text - sourced images and typeset content
- Assignments - individual and collaborative
- Assessments - diagnostic, formative and summative checks with targeted feedback.