Why join Early Education?
The Education and Training Foundation’s Early Years Professional Exchanges: Final Report 2017/18 recommended joining Early Education as your single point of contact for the latest policy and other updates relevant to the early years sector.
Benefits of this membership include:
- New free access to videos about the 2021 Early years foundation stage reforms
- Free or discounted entry to our local branch CPD events
- Discounted rates for our webinars, conferences and events
- Fortnightly email briefings, which provide summaries and analysis of announcements affecting early childhood education practice and provision, including updates on our campaigns 20% discounts on most publications
- Universities and colleges with group membership can claim free student membership for full-time registered students on relevant courses as part of the group membership package.
What are the membership options?
Individual membership for teachers/practitioners and learners is available from £10 per term or £15 per year for students/concessions. Group membership is also available to colleges. This would normally be from £150 per organisation, but we are offering 50% off for Pearson centres. This membership can be obtained by visiting the Early Education website and using the discount code* at the checkout.
* Please contact your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code. This discount code will be valid for any memberships taken out until January 2022.
By becoming a member, you will also receive a new members pack, the content will vary but it usually includes two copies of the Early Education Journal and one or more complimentary copies of an Early Education publication.
You can also access additional resources including videos, CPD webinars, articles etc. on the Early Education website.